We had SO MUCH fun at the Trunk or Treat tonight. We ran out of candy way quicker than I thought even though I bought 4 HUGE bags from Kmart. I'll just have to remember that for next year. After the candy ran out we walked around and saw all the cute little kids in their costumes. A friend brought her new born baby and I just couldn't get enough of him. Every time I see a little one it gets me more and more excited for our Lizzy!
Thanks to Shelby for making the cutest apron EVER! I originally was going to be an oven but after I tried it on I became so claustrophobic. That's never been a problem until I became pregnant. Now it happens all the time. Ugh! So I bought a super cheap shirt from Kmart, drew The Bun and a skeleton baby on it and Voila!!!! The Bun Maker and The Bun!

Lookin' good, Little Mama!! Glad you guys had a fun time! Luv u!! Mom
ReplyDelete