Wednesday, October 3, 2012

19 weeks



HOW FAR ALONG: 19 WEEKS
WEIGHT GAIN: I gained 1 pound this week. My first pregnancy pound. Whoo hoo!
SLEEP: I’m exhausted!!! My eyelids feel like 100 lb weights. I sleep through the night just fine…no bathroom breaks or anything. But during the day it feels like I never slept at all. I still feel like passing out at the top of the stairs to my apartment…sooo pathetic.
MOVEMENT: I swear I felt a kick or something when I laid down the other night. But it only happened once and it hasn’t happened again. If that really was baby Mann…I CAN’T WAIT till that starts happening all the time. The feeling made me cry
FOOD CRAVINGS: Cup of noodles, bagels, and bread. Bring on the carbs!!!
STILL SICK: This was the first week that I didn’t throw up! A whole week! So this is what other women feel like when they’re pregnant. Man, it’s amazing!!
SYMPTOMS: ACID REFLUX….GO AWAY. I don’t know if I’m going to have a throat after this pregnancy, geez.
GENDER: It’s so close, I can feel it! In about a week we’ll finally know if this baby is Ricky or Lizzy. SO BEYOND EXCITED!!!
MOOD: Happy! Almost every day Eddy gets me laughing so hard that I think I pee myself a little. He really is going to be such an amazing father. Watching him kiss my belly and talk to the little Mann gives me goose bumps.
LOOKING FORWARD TO: What else…finding out the gender and official baby movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment