Turns out my best friend and I are pregnant at the same time. Totally not planned and I think if we even tried to plan this it wouldn't have come out as great as it did. We are literally due a day apart from each other. Biggest bummer ever is that we live 4 states apart. Ugh! But we text like crazy, compare stories, and get advice (more so me getting advice from her since this is her second pregnancy). She just found out last friday that she is having a boy!!!!!! I'm so excited for her and can't wait to meet the little guy. I find out tomorrow what Eddy and I are having. I seriously CAN. NOT. WAIT! This day feels like it is going by so slow!!!!! Here's a few pictures of Jamie and I through the years...I really wish we could take a pregnancy photo together but I'll settle for a picture of us both holding our new babies when I head back out to California next spring.
At Jamie and Collin's wedding - it's all about the gun pose :)
In New Zealand when we went backpacking for almost a month!
Camping at Mt. Whitney. I still have those Care Bear PJ's and wear them all the time!



No comments:
Post a Comment