Wednesday, October 31, 2012

22 weeks



HOW FAR ALONG: 22 WEEKS
WEIGHT GAIN: Not sure. I don’t have a scale at home but I’m POSITIVE that I’ve gained at least 10 lbs. with the way I’ve been eating. I’m definitely enjoying this pregnancy. 
SLEEP: Not good. I’ve experienced leg cramps, restless legs, back cramps, or just lying in bed staring at the ceiling. During the day I feel like a zombie because I’m so tired. But I’m not complaining. I know this is just all preparation for when the little princess gets here.
MOVEMENT: During our anniversary dinner Lizzy punched me so hard I started choking on my water. Caught me by surprise. Was pretty hilarious though…
FOOD CRAVINGS: Avocado sandwiches. YUM! Can’t seem to get enough. Oh…and flamin hot Cheetos. Considering I never really liked Cheetos before…I think this is weird.
STILL SICK: Once in a blue moon. But I haven’t thrown up in a LONG time
SYMPTOMS: See above in Sleep
GENDER: Girl! I’ve started her closet and she is already set for about two years. I know I need to calm down but the amount of brand new clothes you can get from military families is unreal! Lizzy already has a crap load of Carter clothes and I’ve only spent $60.
MOOD: Extremely happy!
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Moving. Should be in the next month and I can’t wait to get her nursery started.

Just some random news….my very deep belly button is now about to be an outie. Kinda grosses me out but I knew it was coming. Also I just noticed today that I can see a light belly line going from my belly button down. So weird

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh! You look so radiant and "glowing!!" Pregnancy really does become you my darling daughter! The outfits for halloween turned out so cute! I love ur skeleton artistry! BTW, I remember thew faint little line on my prego tummys too...I think someone said that's just the "mammal" within you. All creatures get that during gestation. Interesting, huh? Love you! Mom xoxo

    ReplyDelete