HOW FAR ALONG: 18 WEEKS
WEIGHT GAIN: I’m officially
pre pregnancy weight. Yeah baby!!
SLEEP: A LOT! But I’m doing
more so when I get home, I pass right out. Not to mention at least an hour nap
during the day.
MOVEMENT: Felt some bubbles
but still nothing distinct to know for sure it was baby movement
FOOD CRAVINGS: Cup of
Noodles. I never really ate these as a teen, so when I tried it the other day I
was in heaven. I can’t get enough of the beef flavored kind.
STILL SICK: Yes, still
having a flashback of the old days at least once a week. I’m usually bedridden
that whole day. Still trying to get off Phenergan and I’m doing pretty great! I
haven’t taken a pill in over a week.
SYMPTOMS: Headaches. I was
never a headache person before so this is not fun.
GENDER: Waiting for Oct 10th
to get here. I feel like I’m counting down to Christmas morning.
MOOD: Happy and tired. I run
out of breath climbing the stairs to my apartment. Pathetic, I know.
LOOKING
FORWARD TO: Finding
out the sex and feeling an actual kick or punch
You look so good! I wish I looked like that at 18 weeks! Good to hear you are off the medicine! That is so great.
ReplyDeleteYou look like ur feeling so much better. I'm so happy for you! Countdown...8 days for exciting news about our precious little baby Mann! Woohoo! Then, let the shopping begin!!:)
ReplyDeleteMeanwhile...let's keep those cup o' noodles cases comin' in..!! Love you! Mom xoxo
ReplyDelete