This day took FOREVER to get here. I didn't sleep a wink last night and tried keeping myself busy all morning so the time would fly by. Which it didn't, but that's ok. At 1pm we got to go to William Beaumont and see our precious little girl. Unfortunately they don't give you a video and I didn't get very many pics of the experience. But here are a couple from the ultrasound...
Little Lizzy's girlie parts. This is the LAST TIME you will ever see that on the internet. But I had to share :)
Looking down on her face
Lizzy smiling!!! The tech said she is a very happy baby because she was smiling almost the whole time. My heart melted every time I saw her do that.
The tech also said she had her eyes open the whole time. This pic kind of shows that.
After the ultrasound Eddy and I were on cloud 9. I felt like I could see that she is already going to have Eddy's eyes and lips. Our beautiful little girl! So we thought it would be appropriate to celebrate with Baskin Robbins ice cream. New York Cheesecake ice cream and Rocky Road in a sugar cone. YUM!
Wow!These beautiful pics are so amazing! She does look so happy, bright and gorgeous!!We are all so very excited for you and ur sweet little family! Have an extra scoop of rocky road for me! WooHoo! We love you little baby Elizabeth !!:))
ReplyDelete