HOW FAR ALONG: 20 WEEKS
WEIGHT GAIN: 5 lbs total so far. I’m at
168
SLEEP: I’ve had a horrible
cold for the last week so sleep has been non-existent. But this just gets me
ready for the sleepless nights with the baby right?!?
MOVEMENT: YES!!! I feel
kicks or punches at least a couple times a day.
FOOD CRAVINGS: Carbs are my
new best friend. I still love the food from last week. But I’ve added an
amazing chorizo, egg, and cheese burrito from this Mexican café down the street.
They know me by name at this place. It’s like my cheers….wheeeerrrreee
everybody knows your name, dun, dun, dun, dun, dun, duuuuuuunnnnnn.
STILL SICK: Not really
anymore. I haven’t thrown up in forever and I can’t even remember the last time
I felt sick to my stomach. I LOVE it
SYMPTOMS: Just sleepy…all
the time.
GENDER: It’s a GIRL!
Elizabeth Laura Mann is already a very happy baby (according to the tech that
said she was smiling during the whole ultrasound).
MOOD: So happy! I finally
get to start shopping for the cutest clothes EVER!
LOOKING FORWARD TO: I’m
going to start painting the crib and dresser. Can’t wait to move into our new
home and organize the nursery. YAY!
You look absolutely radiant and a proud mommy-to-be!! Such thrilling news about our darling 'lil Lizzie :) Let the frilly, lacey, girlie shopping begin!!Yaaay!! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteMom xoxo