Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Baby book


 On September 17 our very first baby gift came in the mail from my mom. I LOVE IT!!! It's a 3 ring binder so you can add or take away pages and the book captures all the important moments of the child's first 5 years of life. I just started writing in it last night and added the first sonogram pictures. So cute! Thanks mom!!!! xoxox

3 comments:

  1. Awww...ur welcome! So glad you like it! So awesome that you can record up to the fifth year! They sure didn't have anything like that when I started having all my little brood! Lol!Enjoy! Love, Mom xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute baby book Ms. Beverly!! I am ANXIOUSLY waiting to find out the sex of the baby...then the SHOPPING MADNESS will commence!!! ;-) I'm EXCITED!!!~~Auntie Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute book! Briana, I love your blog! You are doing great...I don't think you need any help at all! Love seeing the weekly pictures. You look great.

    ReplyDelete