Tuesday, September 25, 2012

16 weeks

Sadly I wasn't able to take a picture every week when I was super sick. But with how I looked, you would thank me for not taking any pics. :)
Also, I'm way behind on posting these pictures so the dates on the post won't match the time period of my pregnancy. Hopefully soon I'll catch up. I was 16 weeks in early September...yes, I'm that behind.
This was taken with my phone...as you can see it turned out horrible! But I'm learning as I go so don't judge.
The chalkboard was an idea I got from Pinterest, way back when. A friend of mine was pregnant about a year ago and when we were searching on the site for fun pregnancy ideas, we found Jessica's Blog. This very creative girl explained how to make the chalkboard (a painting and frame I got from Goodwill) and then every week of her pregnancy posted fun little tid bits about the growth of the baby. I LOVED the idea! Especially once I realized I was moving to Texas and would be away from all my friends and family during such a special time. The chalkboard says "16 weeks - Baby Mann is the size of an avocado".

HOW FAR ALONG: 16 WEEKS

WEIGHT GAIN: Still trying to gain back the weight I lost from throwing up so much. I don't have a scale at home but I'm working my way back up to 163 lbs.
SLEEP: Only have to get up about 2 times a night to pee. I’m trying to train myself to sleep on my sides. I’m not doing a very good job though. As a back sleeper all my life I still wake up every morning on my back. This is going to be harder than I thought…
MOVEMENT: Not yet. I can’t WAIT for when I do!!!
FOOD CRAVINGS: Chips and Salsa – I have a confession…I ate a whole bag of tortilla chips (family size) and a bottle of Pace picante sauce in one day. It was AMAZING!!!!!
STILL SICK: Yes, but only throwing up about 3-4 times a week. Significantly better than before. The meds are doing the trick!
SYMPTOMS: Dizzy spells. What is this all about?!?!?
GENDER: Find out on Oct 10th!!!!!
MOOD: Happy! I’m having a baby and I can actually keep food down. Whoo hoo!
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Finding out the sex, feeling movement, and moving into our new home. I’m already starting to gather ideas for the nursery and can’t wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment