HOW FAR ALONG: 17 WEEKS
WEIGHT GAIN: Still trying to
gain back the weight, but I’m almost there. Only 6 lbs to go!!!
SLEEP: Not at all and I
don’t know why. I’m not in pain, I’m not throwing up or sick to the stomach. I
just lay in bed staring at the ceiling. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. It’s
driving me crazy!
MOVEMENT: I feel bubbles and
sometimes little butterflies. I hear that’s the baby. But I really can’t tell.
It could just be gas bubbles and I think a fart is baby Mann. So I’m going to
go with no for now…
FOOD CRAVINGS: Bagels,
bagels and more bagels. I want to eat 10 a day. I don’t, but I even dream about
them. Any bagel will do, but my favorite is an everything bagel with onion and
chive cream cheese. Surprisingly Eddy still wants to kiss me afterwards…that’s
true love.
STILL SICK: Yes, but it’s
only about once a week. I’m trying to slowly get off Phenergan. I made the
mistake of googling it and wasn’t happy with the results. The doctor never
mentioned any of it and prescribed me 200 pills like they were candy. I’m on
day 2 of not taking any. Wish me luck!!!
SYMPTOMS: Dizzy spells, headache, and acid reflux.Any suggestions on how to help the acid reflux?!?
GENDER: Find out on Oct 10th!!!!!
I had a dream the other night that someone was yelling from across a field that
I was having a baby boy. I was so excited when I woke up the next morning and
told Eddy. But the very next night I dreamt we were having a zombie baby. I’m
pretty sure that washes away any credence to the first dream.
MOOD: Happy! It’s nice to
have a life again away from the toilet
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Finding
out the sex, feeling movement, and we bought a crib and armoire for the
nursery. They both need work so I’m excited to get started. Pics to follow
soon.
I absolutely LOVE the chalkboard updates w/ accompanying pictures--what a darling idea! Will be so fun for you to later look back and see ur progress and everything that happened along the way! Keep it up! Ur doing GREAT!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom xo
Briana -- I am so loving this! Do you think Jamie's boy and your girl may get together? (hehehe)... OK, let's just start with babies, no thinking too far down the line. :) I am so excited for you and I love your pics. Keep up the great work.
ReplyDeleteLove Jalaire