I haven't been the best with taking pictures of my belly but I'm trying to get better. These were taken just to send to some family/friends through text.
You have indeed been very blessed with a wonderful companion and sweet, loving friends there to help you. I am grateful for their acts of kindness towards you and their genuine willingness to do so when I could not be there. Please thank them all for me won't you? I hope ur health and strength continue to improve thru the duration of this pregnancy! Love and HUGS, Mom xo
You have indeed been very blessed with a wonderful companion and sweet, loving friends there to help you. I am grateful for their acts of kindness towards you and their genuine willingness to do so when I could not be there.
ReplyDeletePlease thank them all for me won't you? I hope ur health and strength continue to improve thru the duration of this pregnancy!
Love and HUGS,
Mom xo