It's been a couple weeks since I took a picture...I seem to be getting worse at this every week thing. But alot did happen in December. I got sick...again! A bad cold that went into my lungs and lingered for about 2 weeks. Ugh! We also took a trip out to California to see my family. My brother and his wife just had another little boy...Nathan Arlo Washburn. He is sooooo cute. I got to hold him (after I wasn't so sick) and snuggle with him for a couple days. It was heaven. Here's one of my favorites of him...
Just looking at this little guy gets me that more excited for Lizzy. So stinkin cute!!!
We stayed one night at my brothers and then the rest at my moms. It was nice to be with family and spend a little time with friends. As always, the trip was way too short.
On another note...my mom gave me a sewing machine for my Christmas/Birthday gift. I am so beyond excited to use it. I have all these grand ideas now that I'm going to magically turn into Martha Stewart or whoever is amazing and crafty and make a million adorable outfits for Lizzy as well as a baby blanket or two. I'm waiting until we move into our new home to start all this magic...but wish me luck!
HOW FAR ALONG: 31 WEEKS
WEIGHT GAIN: 25 lbs. – 188 total.
This last appt with my doctor she actually complimented me on slowing down on
the weight gain. I was shocked! I expected another lecture from her like last
time. I still have 2 months to go and I’m sure I’ll be packing on the weight
even more so towards the end. But it was nice to hear kind words from her
SLEEP: Lots of it! Napping,
going to bed early…I definitely feel like I’m sleeping more than ever before. I
still have to get up a few times a night to pee but I fall right back to sleep
and I’m down for the count.
MOVEMENT: She rolls all the
time and it’s the weirdest feeling. I’m so used to seeing her bum or head stick
out on one side like a clip from the movie Aliens.
FOOD CRAVINGS: Nothing in
particular. Still chewing on lots of ice. I started drinking a protein shake in
the morning and I get so excited for it…chocolate, peanut butter, and banana.
Mmmmmmmm. I want one right now
STILL SICK: Nope
SYMPTOMS: I noticed the days
that I don’t do my walks are the days that I have restless legs at night. So I
make sure to exercise every day just so I can sleep well. But that’s also
probably the reason why I’m so tired ALL the time. Catch 22 I guess. But I’ll
take the tiredness over restless legs any day.
GENDER: Girl! Lizzy got so
many cute things for Christmas like the outfit we’re going to take her home
from the hospital in, a boppy, my diaper bag, her shoes for the blessing, and
some fun toys…just to name a few. Thanks to everyone for being so generous
during the holiday season. We really appreciate all the cute things!!!!
MOOD: Happy happy happy!!!!
We move in just a couple weeks and only 2 months till we meet our Lizzy love.
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Everything
this New Year will bring…new home, new baby, new adventures! I can’t wait


My Sweet Briana: You are such a darling "Mommy-To-Be!!" I, too, am so excited for the upcoming months ahead where your precious Lizzy will enter the world and become a treasured member of our family! Both you and Eddy will be outstanding parents and your little family will be greatly blessed with your examples of faith and love of the gospel as you bring each of these tender spirits into your home. You have such a cheerful, loving heart and bring kindness and joy to everyone you meet! Your children will cherish and strive to emulate that quality within you! I'm so proud to be your mother and share these special moments of your life with you! Getting excited for our little Lizzy's arrival! I love you so much!! Mom xoxo
ReplyDelete