Wednesday, December 12, 2012

28 weeks



HOW FAR ALONG: 28 WEEKS
WEIGHT GAIN: 17+ - haven’t officially weighed myself. But I’ll know at my next appt.
SLEEP: Apparently I’m starting to snore. Eddy said this past week I was like a bear. I know I’m SUPER tired by the time bedtime rolls around but I didn’t know it was so bad that I was snoring. Man, pregnancy is so sexy isn’t it?!?!?
MOVEMENT: She’s become more active during the day. Usually it’s early in the morning or right before bed that I can feel her doing aerobics. But this past week she was raving it up around noon as well. I swear she’s going to come out with legwarmers on or holding glow sticks. She’s extremely energetic.
FOOD CRAVINGS: ICE! ICE! ICE! I crunch on ice like there’s no tomorrow. I don’t even know if you can call this a craving. I don’t know what you would call it. But I can’t get enough. Sometimes I even steal Eddy’s ice from his cup when we go out to eat. It’s ridiculous.
STILL SICK: Nope! And so happy I’m not!!!
SYMPTOMS: Just sleepy. I’m back to fighting the droopy eyelids. I’m ready to go to bed by like 5pm and have to fight with myself every night to make sure I don’t lie down. Baking a human takes so much energy.
GENDER: Girl! I may or may not have bought her 10 more outfits this week. I’m addicted and need to start going to meetings. Her closet is officially bigger than mine.
MOOD: Happy. I’m in the third trimester and can see the finish line!!!!
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Christmas, moving, and meeting this little energizer bunny. These next 12 weeks better fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment