HOW FAR ALONG: 27 WEEKS
WEIGHT GAIN: 15 lbs. – 178 total.
I got a lecture from my doctor that I need to slow down on the weight gain. I
told her I’m enjoying this pregnancy, I walk every day, and I feel great. So in
so many words, I said suck it! She wasn’t very happy with me by the end of the appt
and wasn’t very friendly like she normally is. That’s what happens when you
tell a pregnant, emotional woman that she needs to slow down. LOL!
SLEEP: Still peeing A LOT during
the night and fell in the toilet once when Eddy forgot to put the seat down.
Yeah, that was a fun night!
MOVEMENT: I’m starting to
feel a weird sensation like she’s gliding her elbow or hand along the inside of
my stomach. It’s hard to describe but is super weird. It makes me jump every
time she does it.
FOOD CRAVINGS: Still chewing
on ice and I can’t get enough of carbs.
STILL SICK: Luckily not this
week. I was free from any sickness at all…thank goodness
SYMPTOMS: The pain on my
right side, restless legs every night, and round ligament pain (mostly on my
left side).
GENDER: Girl! My mom sent me
some cute Ugg boots for her for when she’s probably about 12 months old. I can’t
WAIT to wear mine and have her wear hers. I’m totally going to be that mom that
coordinates outfits with her daughter. Totally cheesy but I just can’t help
myself.
MOOD: Extremely happy! I’m
almost in my third trimester. Woo hoo!!!
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Moving. Eddy
signed the papers and we move in mid Jan. Of course I’ll be 8 months pregnant
and ready to pop soon but I’ll finally get to start on the nursery. Better late
than never right?!?!
15 pounds at 27 weeks? Your doctor is CRAZY! I gained 15 in the first trimester alone! You look so good! I will try to call you soon...it's really hard to talk on the phone at the moment. Love you!
ReplyDelete