HOW FAR ALONG: 37 WEEKS
WEIGHT GAIN: 43 lbs - 206 total. I never got around to
posting for week 35 but at my 35 week appt is when I saw the number 200 on the
scale. I just stood on the scale staring at the number. The nurse had to ask if
I was ok cause I’m sure I just looked like I was in shock. LOL!
SLEEP: I’m back to no sleep
what.so.ever!!!! With peeing, hip pain, hard of breath, contractions, you name
it…I probably get around 2 hours of sleep a night. But like I said before this
is just boot camp for when the baby arrives. Surprisingly I’ve been ok. I don’t
feel like a zombie and I wouldn’t consider myself super cranky. Just can’t
sleep. And if you know me…you know I love my sleep so it’s extremely surprising
I’m not ripping Eddy’s head off.
MOVEMENT: She mostly just
wiggles, I’m sure to the lack of room in there but I never feel kicks anymore.
But the past couple days she does the weirdest move…like when you have a great
stretch in the morning and your muscles do a quick shake. It feels like she’s
doing that. My whole belly just shakes for about 5-10 seconds. Makes me giggle.
FOOD CRAVINGS: Still
crunching on ice. I don’t think I’ll ever want to stop. My newest obsession is
peanut butter. I want it all the time…morning, noon, and night. Sometimes I just
grab the tub and a spoon and have at it.
STILL SICK: Lately I’ve been
feeling super nauseous again so I’ve had to munch on some mints to help. But
luckily no throwing up.
SYMPTOMS: Hip pain, pelvic
pain, contractions, sick to my stomach…and sorry for the TMI of this next one
but going to the bathroom every 5 minutes (I’m not talking about pee). But
everyone tells me that’s normal towards the end.
GENDER: Girl! Friends have
been dropping off more clothes for Lizzy. I doubt she’ll wear the same outfit
twice in the first 6 months of her life. I love it!
MOOD: Happy that I can see
the finish line and I get to meet our Lizzy Love soon. Nervous for labor. And
definitely OVER being pregnant.
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Feeling
contractions and knowing it’s time to head to the hospital instead of my body
just crying wolf. I realize that my body is practicing for the real thing but I’m
just ready for the real thing to actually happen. We’ve rehearsed enough…come
on people, I want it to be showtime!
Briana,
ReplyDeleteSo where is this baby Mann? How is she? Please post pics of the new baby Mann or it will be the end of this man. :)
Love,
Joey
Yea...little mama...What he said! Lol!:)
ReplyDelete