HOW FAR ALONG: 33 WEEKS
WEIGHT GAIN: 30 lbs. – 193
total. I’m so nervous for when I see the number 200 on the scale. That’s really
going to freak me out!!!!
SLEEP: NOT AT ALL! Ugh! I
can’t find a comfortable position. I lay on one side but then 5 minutes later
my hip hurts like crazy. So I turn to the other side but in the process I’m out
of breath and also realize I have to pee. This goes on ALL NIGHT LONG. People weren’t
kidding when they said this was the “uncomfortable” trimester.
MOVEMENT: I don’t feel as
many kicks but instead just wiggling. I’m sure she’s running out of room in
there. It still amazes me when I see her bum or leg pop out of my side or by my
ribs. It still reminds me of the scene from Aliens. But I could watch it all
day long…it makes me smile.
FOOD CRAVINGS: Nothing in
particular (aside from Ice). I can’t eat as much in one sitting so I try to eat
smaller meals throughout the day. When I forget and totally mow on a meal, I’m
extremely uncomfortable for about an hour and end up making these loud, long
burps. Another wonderful, sexy side effect to pregnancy.
STILL SICK: Nope
SYMPTOMS: I’ve officially
felt the Braxton Hicks. They freaked me out at first. I just thought Lizzy was
extending all her limbs in every which direction. But when I told my friends
what I was feeling, they informed me it was the lovely BH. I thought they would
hurt more but instead they are just super uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seems to
be my word of choice in this post. I can’t stress it enough…
GENDER: Girl! We finally
made our move to our new home and I’m slowly working on the nursery. Eddy put
together her bassinet on Saturday and I was able to hang up most of her
clothes. As soon as I put everything together I’ll take some pics. But I’m
slow…so this probably won’t happen till after she’s born
MOOD: So extremely happy! We
have a new home that I’ve been having so much fun decorating! But I have to add
nervous too. Since I’m getting so close to delivery I’m starting to freak out
when I think of labor.
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Finally
meeting this little munchkin!
I have to add my major pregnancy psycho moment this past week…
Eddy was promoted to Specialist (YAY!) and they
wanted to give him a ceremony. So he told me that on Friday at 1530 I should
come to his company so I can be the one to pin him. Unfortunately my phone
broke about a week ago and I haven’t taken it in to get it fixed. Friday
afternoon I decided to get some things done so I left the house at noon.
Apparently the commander decided last minute that he wanted to let everyone go
home early and have the ceremony at 1300 instead. But Eddy had no way of
contacting me and even tried driving around to try and find me. I pull up to
his company right at 1530 and he runs out to the car. “Where have you been?!?!
I’ve been trying to find you for hours. Everyone is waiting on us. We were supposed
to have the ceremony at 1300. But everyone was stuck here waiting for you to
show up!” As I was getting out of my car and waddling (yes, waddling) to the
door…I just started balling. I tried so hard to make it stop but it just kept
getting worse. In the midst of my crying I was trying to say, “I didn’t know.
I’m sorry. Does everyone hate me? Are they all mad at me? You can’t talk to me
like this when I’m pregnant!!!” But it all came out as a jumbled mess. I ended
up going to the bathroom sobbing and making everyone wait another 10 minutes so
I could compose myself. Eddy felt so bad and never meant to make me cry. I’m
pretty sure I freaked him out big time since I haven’t done anything like that
this whole pregnancy. After the ceremony on the way home we laughed so hard
about the situation that it brought us BOTH to tears. Awww..the joys of
pregnancy emotions
Love, love this recent pic! So beautiful! Sorry about the BH - I know they can get intense sometimes. I'm kinda thinkin' our girl might arrive sooner than later too...I'm sure ur sooo ready!:) Getting EXCITED to see you and finally meet sweet Lizzy!! Love you, Honey! Mom xoxo
ReplyDeleteFunny "preg.-moment story" Lol!
You two are going to make it for the long term. Many women would not get over that negatively emotional moment and would hold it against hubby for a long time. And many men would brood over the embarrassment in front of his workmates. Instead, you're laughing on the way home. Way to go!
ReplyDelete